Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m 20 years old My right testical is about 4

I’m 20 years old My right testical is about 4

Patient: I’m 20 years old. My right testical is about 4 times bigger than my left. It’s not my scrotom, it’s my actual testical that is bigger. It doesn’t hurt but I’m curious as to why it’s bigger? It has been this way for about a year but I am afraid to go to the doctor. Please help me figure this out!!

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have some sort of disorder which is causing the testes size to increas e. There are a lot of possible causes and you should see a Surgeon to find out the cause.Here are the possible causes:Torsion of the testesVaricoceleTrauma or injuryTesticular tumourA tumour is also possible if the testes is hard. Hope this helps you. All the best.