I'm 21 and I have a thyroid problem

Patient : I'm 21 and I have a thyroid problemishes and I'm taking a daily medication for it. Now here's the problem. Recently I've been more sexually active with this girl I've been dating for a while now. Every time we try to have sex I can get an erection quite easily. But I can't maintain it for more than 2-3 minutes. Now here's the question. Should I take viagra? To help me maintain my erections?
Doctor :   Hello. Thank you for writing to ATD. Viagra can be the answer. However, please do get checked for other routine tests , and more particularly ECG for any cardiac problem. If you are taking drugs, make sure they are not nitrites or nitrite donors. Viagra is a prescription medication and you should talk to a Doctor before taking them. Hope this helps.