I'm 21 and I have a thyroid problem

Q: I'm 21 and I have a thyroid problemishes and I'm taking a daily medication for it. Now here's the problem. Recently I've been more sexually active with this girl I've been dating for a while now. Every time we try to have sex I can get an erection quite easily. But I can't maintain it for more than 2-3 minutes. Now here's the question. Should I take viagra? To help me maintain my erections?

A:   Hello. Thank you for writing to ATD.

Viagra can be the answer. However, please do get checked for other routine tests, and more particularly ECG for any cardiac problem. If you are taking drugs, make sure they are not nitrites or nitrite donors.

Viagra is a prescription medication and you should talk to a Doctor before taking them.

Hope this helps.