I'm 23 and my girlfriend is 21 last night we had sex

Patient : I'm 23 and my girlfriend is 21 last night we had sex with no condom. I didn't ejaculate just precum. She has a one year old. What are chances of her gettin pregnant
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. For pregnancy to occur, vaginal inte rcourse along with ejaculation inside the vagina, is mandatory. It is also important to have intercourse during the ovulation time, to ensure fertilisation. If you're confirmed, there was no ejaculate inside her vagina, then you should not worry about pregnancy. Some studies claim, during the withdrawal method, some amount of precum can go inside and this may lead to pregnancy. But such cases have not been reported. So do not worry. Hope this was helpful, Regards.