I'm 23 male my ra factor is 100 positive my

Patient : I'm 23 male my ra factor is 100 positive my ccp is 16 negative , sed rate 12 negative, and crp .13 negative , I have high cholesterol 267 , trigercydes are 212, ldl 191 , hdl 34, vldl 42, chol/hdl 7.9, I read online high blood fats can cause a positive ra factor , would this be high blood fats ? I had a ct scan 2 months ago every thing came back unremarkable, besides a fatty liver , what kind of cancer is connected with a ra factor ?
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. No blood fats are not going to cause false positive Rheu matoid Factor. Since your Anti - CCP is negative so we can say that you don't have Rheumatoid Arthritis at present. Around 10% of Healthy people can get R-Factor positive and so is not a trust worthy test to diagnose Rheumatoid Arthritis. Moreover, diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis is mostly made clinically as a lot of people have Rheumatoid Arthritis but they get R-Factor negative and we call it Sero negative rheumatoid arthritis. A number of conditions are associated with positive RF tests: 1.Sjogren's syndrome or cryoglobulinemia, 2.Bacterial endocarditis 3.Tuberculosis 4.Sarcoidosis 5.Malignancies- they can be any Malignancy. It's not like that any particular Malignant condition causes false positive R-Factor. Since you have been investigated well with scans I suppose you fall under those 10% of population who get it positive normally. Your no investigation mentioned is suggestive of Rheumatoid Arthritis. If you were my patient I would have not investigated you further. I would have wait for any new symptoms. It is a likely possibility that you might not ever get any symptoms. But in future if you get any joint pains then you should get a repeat Anti-CCP Antibody test. Also, I would advise you to get Anti-Nuclear Antibody (ANA) test done to rule out any autoimmune disorder that can also cause false positive R-Factor. This is my opinion based on the available details. You can share my opinion with your treating doctor. I hope you get help by my answer. Good Luck.

Patient: I had a ana test done also it was negative , so you don't think it's cancer ? Just freaks me out
Doctor: No, i don't feel it is cancer based on available details.
Good Luck.