I'm 23 what looks like a Growth in vulva Feeling sick,

Patient : I'm 23 what looks like a Growth in vulva. Feeling sick, bloated abdominal pain please help
I'm 23 what looks like a Gr...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It looks like an inflammation of the vagina and the urethra as well. Hence, you are hav ing the symptoms of discomfort. However, the bloating is not because of the inflammation. You will need to consult a gynecologist personally for an examination and investigations. Drink plenty of water and avoid sexual intercourse until you meet the doctor. Avoid any cosmetic lotions or over the counter medicines over the area. This needs specific treatment with anti-inflammatory agents and analgesics. Hope this helped. Regards

Related Q&A

Q: Hi I have been suffering from ache and tingling in my left arm. I get weakness and pain in my forearm when trying t...

Q: I have a pain, an aching pain just below my rib cage on my right side. Gall bladder? No. I have had an ultrasound and...

Q: Please can you let me know if it is safe to use Dolotram 50mg twice a day for a long period of time. I have been on t...

Q: Hi, could you help me diagnose my throat issue please ? I have been suffering with a general anxiety issue for the la...

Q: Wondering what likely cause of pain in back of left arm might be


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon