Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m 23 what looks like a Growth in vulva Feeling sick,

I’m 23 what looks like a Growth in vulva Feeling sick,

Patient: I’m 23 what looks like aGrowth in vulva. Feeling sick, bloated abdominal pain please help

I'm 23 what looks like a Gr...-1

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.It looks like an inflammation of the vagina and the urethra as well. Hence, you are hav ing the symptoms of discomfort. However, the bloating is not because of the inflammation.You will need to consult a gynecologist personally for an examination and investigations.Drink plenty of water and avoid sexual intercourse until you meet the doctor. Avoid any cosmetic lotions or over the counter medicines over the area.This needs specific treatment with anti-inflammatory agents and analgesics.Hope this helped.Regards