I'm 24 almost 25 and have had pain in my

Patient

Q: I'm 24 almost 25 and have had pain in my hips since i can remember. i have 3 kids another on the way and went through physical therapy with my 3rd pregnancy. Currently though the pain has gotten way worse and is only in my left hip on the back side. It hurts so bad i dont want to walk let alone move it at all. im worried about it due to it affecting me so much and the pain being so bad and me being so young. Most doctors ive seen about it have just basically told me its nothing dont worrie but ran no test or etc.

Doctor

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

You seem to be suffering from any of the following:
1. Muscular back pain
2. Prolapsed Intervertebral disc compression.
In case you have any associated fever, weight loss, cough , you would require evaluation for TB of spine.
So, I would advise you to get a MRI Lumbo-sacral spine to rule out these issues. If you have any such issues, you would be treated accordingly.
For muscular pain, I advise to take a combination of pain killer and muscle relaxant containing Diclofenac and Thiocholchiside.
You should do hot fomentation of the affected area and apply Diclofenac ointment locally.You should also physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy