Im 24 years old and I've been with the same

Q: Im 24 years old and I've been with the same guy for almost 3 Years. We recently went on a break and now we are back together. The problem is while on that break I had sex with two other guys. One was drunken sex while I was intoxicated and and I DONT think he used protection and the other time I slept with my highschool sweetheart the condom broke. I took plan b the first time but now I have a pap smear and I already took plan b once this month and I have to take it again. It's already been 72 hours and I haven't been able to go to any place because theyre sold out completely. I need to take it but of I take it twice In a month will it cause me to have an abnormal pap and if I take it past 72 hours will it still work? Should I cancel my appointment tomorrow? And also my friend took plan be 4 times in 2 months will she be ok?I plan on getting back on a regular birth control but the closest planned parenthood is 2 hours away. I'm going to talk to my doc about it. I'm just worried and anxious please help! I DONT want to be pregnant OR have an abnormal pap! Should I take it even though I have a pap tomorow? I took it already once this month. Would it affect someone if they took it 4 times in 2 months? Will it still work even tho its been past 72 hours? Will it cause abnormal pap? I've never had this problem. Help!!!! I've never had an abnormal pap

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,
If you have been involved in frequent sex this month with different partners and that you have already taken plan b earlier this month once but after the second sexual encounter where the condom broke, it would yes, indeed be wise to take another dose of plan b within 72 hrs of the intercourse if pregnancy protection is desired. The efficacy of plan b exists till 120 hrs but the later it is consumed, the lesser the chances of protection from pregnancy. So still plan b can be taken till 120 hrs even if 72 hrs is crossed but one should keep in mind that it may not offer surity against pregnancy..
If you have a pap smear tomorrow then if you take a plan b today, then it would not affect the result of PAP SMEAR at all.
Thirdly, the most common side effect of frequent plan b intake is delayed next few menses by more than a week to 10 days. Also the menses are likely to be heavier with often clots , so one must be aware of side effects of excessive use of plan b, which is a progestognenic drug.
hence it is suggested that you should safely opt for the pill and also for the pap smear without any fear of abnormality due to the pill.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you good health,