I'm 27, female, and I have a two year

Patient : I'm 27, female, and I have a two year old child. Before I had my child my period was very irregular. I would have a very heavy period with large blood clots once, maybe twice a year. After the birth of my daughter my period came monthly for 8 to 10 days very heavy and still with clots and during and after intercourse I'd have bleeding but no pain. Starting in October I bleed during and after sex but I never stopped bleeding. I bleed everyday day now. Some days lighter than others but it hasn't stop. When I'm on my period I can not leave the house because the bleeding is so bad that I bleed through both pads and tampons. I also have had terrible back pain and of course fatigue but also since about January of this year my stool is white on occasion. It will last about two weeks out of the month. I also will feel some times very flushed or like I am getting the flu but the flu never comes. And tingly in my hands but I don't know if these symptoms are at all related.
Symptoms:  Vaginal bleeding everyday, white stool, flu like feeling, fatigue, back pain, bleeding during intercourse