I'm 27 weeks pregnant my lower abdomen has been hurting

Patient : I'm 27 weeks pregnant my lower abdomen has been hurting constantly all day.. I have been having a little discharge... Should I be concerned?
Symptoms:  Abdominal pain, vaginal discharge
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, Any pain in abdomen in mid or late second trimester should be evaluated as soon as po ssible by the physician with the help of an ultrasound pelvis and clinical examination to rule out any possible abruption event. The physician should establish foetal well being before labeling the pain not being associated with pregnancy. So it is suggested that you should be visiting your physician sooner. I hope I have answered your query, Wishing you safe pregnancy, Regards