Ask The Doctor > Pending > I’m 27 years old and every morning I wake up

I’m 27 years old and every morning I wake up

Patient: I’m 27 years old and every morning I wake up in a dull achy pain all over my body. I feel stiff and as I get up my knees, feet, and sometimes my hips sound like Rice Krispies. The dull achy feeling lasts hours and occasionally for the entire day. I have had joint pain for years but it has gotten worse the past few months especially in the morning. I dont have swelling in my joints and its not a heavy load issue as I am 5’2 and 112lbs. Is this arthritus? Also, I have had digestive issues since age 14 when I noticed all the tiny white balls from my Effexor capsules in my poop. At 15 I developed a lactose intolerance. At 18 I guess I developed an egg issue. Debilitating sharp pain that makes you want to cry in fetal position for 5 hours. By 25 I was miserable. At that point my joint pain was pretty bad, never had a normal poop, hemeroid, was itchy all over, depressed, mood swings, thinking was dificult, migranes every evening. I quit eating gluten and most of the symptoms were gone with in 3 weeks, took 3 months for the hemeroid to go away. I had lost 25 lbs in 2 months after only cutting out gluten. Since then my health has improved until a few months ago and the joint pain got worse. I have not been on any medication or seen a DR. since 23. Any time I have gone to the doctor with concerns they just prescribe antidepressants that have always made things worse, don’t run tests, or seem to listen to my other issues. Perhaps someone on here can give me some insight on my problems.Thank you, Rachel

Doctor: