I'm 29 weeks pregnant with number 2 my first is

Patient : I'm 29 weeks pregnant with number 2 my first is 8 months old. I have a swollen itchy vagina and need help to figure it out
Symptoms:  Swollen itchy vagina
I'm 29 weeks pregnant with ...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It looks like a mild inflammation. Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination. Us e cotton undergarments and avoid nylon ones. Do not use any soaps, lotions, or cosmetics over the area. Also use a feminine wash with lactic acid to wash the area. This relieves itching. You may also apply clotrimazole cream over the area for relief until you see the doctor. Avoid sexual intercourse for now. Hope this helped. Regards