I'm 29 weeks pregnant with number 2 my first is

Patient

Q: I'm 29 weeks pregnant with number 2 my first is 8 months old. I have a swollen itchy vagina and need help to figure it out

Symptoms:  Swollen itchy vagina
I'm 29 weeks pregnant with ...-1
Doctor

It looks like a mild inflammation. Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination. Use cotton undergarments and avoid nylon ones. Do not use any soaps, lotions, or cosmetics over the area. Also use a feminine wash with lactic acid to wash the area. This relieves itching. You may also apply clotrimazole cream over the area for relief until you see the doctor. Avoid sexual intercourse for now.

Hope this helped.