I'm 3 days late on my period I have been

Q: I'm 3 days late on my period I have been sick on and off for the past 3 weeks and was also sick last night. I'm not sure if I'm pregnant as I have kept doing a test which comes out negative. Is there a chance that I could be? Would I need to wait a few more days to test again as it may be too early to show? I had a miscarriage in February so I am very anxious. Since then I've had my period on time so I'm not too sure now

Symptoms:  Being sick for a few weeks on and off. Was tired yesterday and fell asleep 3 times during the day