I’m 33 years old and since Jan I’ve been vomitting

Patient: I’m 33 years old and since Jan I’ve been vomitting twice a month. Once every hour for three to four hours. I notice it happens before my cycle and ovulation. My doctors thought it was acid reflux but I have no stomach pains, no heartburn, don’t fill ill before or after. No one seems to know what’s going on. Any ideals.

Symptoms: Vomitting

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for an elucidate history that your problem happens before *cycle and ovulation. This strongly suggest the correlation between the hormonal changes in your body and the incidence of vomiting only during those day.There is retention of water and change of the body homeostasis during this phase and so the problems your are facing.This is not serious, Talk to your Gynecologist, discuss this coincidence and you can have an opinion of an Endocrinologist.Hope this helps you.