Im 34 days late I took 2 test both came negative

Q: Im 34 days late. I took 2 test both came out negative (This was around time i was 1/2 weeks late). My breast have increase in size, sore, and I have the little bumps under my nipples.The bumps around my nipple look more visible. I am always tired, frequent headaches, backache,legs hurt,smell increase, and stomach look bloated. I sometimes feel like i have a gas bubble in my stomach. I have discharge brown for 4 days. I only needed a pad a day. Just took two more test in which one came out faint negative. Stomach sore touch as if i been working out. Could i be pregnant?

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Some of your symptoms seem to be from a pregnancy. To be sure, you should see a Doctor and get an Ultrasound done. Also, get a Serum hCG assay done to decide the cause.

Hope this helps you. All the best.