Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Im 34 weeks a long and at an ultrasound today

Im 34 weeks a long and at an ultrasound today

Patient: Im 34 weeks a long and at an ultrasound today it looked like the cord may be wrapped around my little ones neck. 2 days ago she also had frantic movement and she was in slight distress.Shes now been moving for an hour straight. Sometimes its like she is rocking and other times its like she is shaking. Should i be concerned?

Symptoms: Lots of fetal movement, possible nuchal cord, galbladder issues

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you need to see a Gynecologist to confirm the diagnosis. If you have a prob lem with the umbilical cord, you should get checked. The right treatment may be to deliver the baby as soon as possible. This depends on the advice of the Doctor. All the best.Hope this helps you.