Im 34 weeks pregnant, i made a mistake while my

Patient

Q: Im 34 weeks pregnant, i made a mistake while my fiance and i had broken up, i had intercourse with someone else. The thing is is that i was still off and on seeing my my fiance while with the other male. I conceieved on the 15th of october, my fiance and i had sex around the 9th and 10th, and again around the 15th-17th. He also had ejaculated inside of me several times. The other male did not finish when i had intercourse with him. He also left town the 12th. But he has tried telling me he ejaculated inside of me, which i woule have known if he did. How can i determine the father of my unborn child?

Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD,

At 34 weeks now , no intervention can be planned as the baby is large and any amniocentesis attempted can actually harm the child. Ideally between 15-18 weeks foetal cells could have been derived and subjected to DNA paternity test which could have confirmed the paternity for sure.
But now the reliability can be only your Last menstrual period. If you ovulated around 14-15 and your second guy left by 12th , then your fiance is the father, but if anytime earlier then its difficult to say.
Paternity test can be performed on the child after his birth for a confirmation.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you safe pregnancy,