I'm 35 weeks pregnant I feel weak, light headed and

Patient : I'm 35 weeks pregnant. I feel weak, light headed and the baby is moving dramatically. Could I be going into labor?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually labor pains start as low back ache and lower abdomi nal pain and these pains will gradually increase in severity and frequency. Feeling weak, light headedness, altered fetal movements etc can be seen in other conditions like hypoglycemia, anemia etc. If the symptoms persist, better to consult your doctor and get evaluated. Take care.