I'm 35 years old woman About a year ago

Patient : I'm 35 years old woman. About a year ago I'started having problems remembering my multiplication, having problems spelling and having problems concentrating on reading what do you think is wrong with me???
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have some sort of brain related disorder. The first step you can do is to take multivitamin tablets once a day for 30 days. This will help you recover quickly. Wishing you a speedy recovery. If this does not help, please see a Doctor. All the best. Hope this helps you.