I'm 36 weeks pregnant have not had sex in months

Patient : I'm 36 weeks pregnant have not had sex in months is it normal for the vagina to be swollen red and hurting out of no where
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Swelling of the vagina and pain without a history of sexual intercourse in pregnancy, c an mean a vulval hematoma. It needs immediate attention. The causes could be local trauma, that has got unnoticed, high blood pressure, bleeding disorders or side effects of medications like aspirin and heparin. Kindly consult a gynecologist immediately for an examination. Antibiotics, painkillers, and decompression may be needed for the symptoms. Hope this helped. Regards