I'm 4 days late on my period and I took

Patient

Q: I'm 4 days late on my period and I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative why isn't it coming I've been so depressed and stressed about could that be the reason?

Doctor

Yes, depression and stress and lead to hormonal changes and delay the cycles. Repeat the pregnancy test after a week for accurate results. If negative, wait for the cycle for a week. In case the cycles do not resume, see a gynecologist for an examination and withdrawal bleeding medications.
Meanwhile, drink plenty of water, reduce stress and have a healthy diet .

Hope this helped.