I'm 42 years old and in 2001 I had a

Patient

Q: I'm 42 years old and in 2001 I had a tubal ligation. Since then I've had normal regular periods but earlier this month I had intercourse with someone. He didn't let go of himself inside of me but now I'm 2 days late. Is it possible I could be pregnant.

Doctor

Pregnancy is possible even after a tubal ligation as there is risk of failure of procedure by 1 percent. Hence, though the person did not ejaculate inside you, we must be sure that there is no pregnancy as withdrawal technique can also cause failure.
Do a pregnancy test to rule out the pregnancy and see a gynecologist for further management.

Hope this was helpful.