I’m 43 I have a dental cyst and sinus problems

Patient: I’m 43 I have a dental cyst and sinus problems I have a horrible bleach taste in my mouth and my left nostril

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.You are suffering from Chronic Sinusitis.For a dental cyst, yo u should see your dentist and if required get it removed.Usually, an acute attack takes 5 days to settle down. But if you have persisting sinusitis, you would require to get CT Para nasal sinuses.If the CT shows slight sinus infection, then it can be treated with conservative treatment.But if the infection is severe, you would require surgery for the same.Conservative management includes:1. Steam inhalation 4-6 times a day.2. To take anti allergic like Levocetrizine3. In cases, who don’t respond to anti-allergic drugs, Fluticasone Nasal spray.4. Shirt course of antibiotics like Amoxycillin and Clarithromycin.Share my opinion with your Doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy