I'm 8 days late on my period I've taken two

Patient

Q: I'm 8 days late on my period I've taken two pregnacy test both negitive

Doctor

If you are already late by 8 days post your menstrual due date and the pregnancy test are negative, then you are not pregnant at all and the likely delay in your cycle is probably due to stress-induced hormonal imbalance during the month. It is suggested that you should wait till 15 days post missed periods to allow your menses to return naturally. If the menses are not resumed then you can safely opt for a withdrawal bleed with progestins to resume your menses.
I hope I have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good health.