Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m 8 months pregnant and was prescribed amoxillin for my

I’m 8 months pregnant and was prescribed amoxillin for my

Patient: I’m 8 months pregnant and was prescribed amoxillin for my tooth. I by accident took twice the dosage every 8 hours for the liquid suspension for three full days, should i be concerned?

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.You have not overdosed yourself. It is just that you have taken high dose. As such it is not going to cause any problem. You might just experience, loose stools, vomiting’s and abdominal upset in such case.Just take good amount of yog hurt in diet.In case you get any loose stools or abdominal upset,visit your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy