Im 8 weeks pregnant and had intercourse and now im

Patient

Q: Im 8 weeks pregnant and had intercourse and now im bleeding with clots should i go to the er dont have pain

Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

Intercourse during first trimester / early pregnancy can often lead to threatened miscarriage and presently as bleeding with clots have started, this is threatened miscarriage.

You must report to the ER as soon as possible and get a transvaginal ultrasound done to check for foetal viability (foetal heart rate). If the foetus is viable then you would be placed on progesterone support and strict bed rest. But please get evaluated asap.

I wish you best,

Patient: My pee is pure blood
Doctor: Any bleeding during pregnancy is an ominous sign. The placental bleed must be getting mixed with the urine and hence blood in urine is often seen and confuses the woman. But anyhow please report to ER ASAP.