I'm a 13-year-old middle school student I am doing a report on Ebola

Patient : I'm a 13-year-old middle school student. I am doing a report on E bola. Can I ask you a few questions?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com Firstly, it is a great initiative on your part to work on someth ing like EBOLA. You're only 13 and it is fascinating how you are showing so much interest on EBOLA. Yes, I will be glad to help you, and you can ask questions in the follow-up query or a new query. We are always there to help you. Hope this was helpful. Regards