I'm a 14 year old boy and think I have Peyronie's disease

Patient

Q: I'm a 14 year old boy and think I have Peyronie's disease. Please help

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and awareness.

I know you may not be grown up enough to understand the difference between a Cordee and Peyronie's. Actually the incidence/occurrence of Peyronie's is very rare at your age of 14.
This may be a congenital condition called Cordee in which the curvature is downwards. This again is a fibrous band that causes this. In this condition operation can help to correct he defect.

The exact cause of Peyronie's is not known and the treatment is on empirical basis.

I would advise you the following"
Consult an Urologist to have a clinical evaluation, physical examination to give you a perfect diagnosis and plan a treatment.

I hope this answer helps you.