Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m a 14 year old boy and think I have Peyronie’s disease

I’m a 14 year old boy and think I have Peyronie’s disease

Patient: I’m a 14 year old boy and think I have Peyronie’s disease. Please help

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query and awareness.I know you may not be grown up enough to understand the difference between a Cordee and Peyronie’s. Actually the incidence/occurrence of Peyronie’s is very rare at your age of 14.This may be a congenital condition called Cordee in which the curvature is downwards. This again is a fibrous band that causes this. In this condition operation can help to correct he defect.The exact cause of Peyronie’s is not known and the treatment is on empirical basis.I would advise you the following” Consult an Urologist to have a clinical evaluation, physical examination to give you a perfect diagnosis and plan a treatment.I hope this answer helps you.