I'm a 14 year old boy and think I have Peyronie's disease

Patient : I'm a 14 year old boy and think I have Peyronie's disease. Please help
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and awareness. I know you may not be grown up enough to understand the difference between a Cordee and Peyronie's. Actually the incidence/occurrence of Peyronie's is very rare at your age of 14. This may be a congenital condition called Cordee in which the curvature is downwards. This again is a fibrous band that causes this. In this condition operation can help to correct he defect. The exact cause of Peyronie's is not known and the treatment is on empirical basis. I would advise you the following" Consult an Urologist to have a clinical evaluation, physical examination to give you a perfect diagnosis and plan a treatment. I hope this answer helps you.