I'm a 15 year old male, active in sports and

Patient

Q: I'm a 15 year old male, active in sports and weightlifting. Over the past few months I've had a pain several times every day on the left side of my chest. It often will also go down the left side of my arm. Is this muscular?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your question.

Pain in the left side of the chest and radiation to the left arm needs to be investigated by ECG, cardiac check up to be on a safe side in spite of your age.
Another investigation needed is MRI of the cervical spine.
Physical examination by an Orthopaedic Surgeon will help further to get a proper diagnosis and plan for a treatment.

I hope this answers your query ad help for treatment .