I'm a 15 year old male, active in sports and

Patient : I'm a 15 year old male, active in sports and weightlifting. Over the past few months I've had a pain several times every day on the left side of my chest. It often will also go down the left side of my arm. Is this muscular?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your question. Pain in the left side of the chest and radiation to the left arm needs to be investi gated by ECG, cardiac check up to be on a safe side in spite of your age. Another investigation needed is MRI of the cervical spine. Physical examination by an Orthopaedic Surgeon will help further to get a proper diagnosis and plan for a treatment. I hope this answers your query ad help for treatment .