I'm a 16 years old and I haven't had my

Q: I'm a 16 years old and I haven't had my period in over 6 months. I got my period when I was 13 but when I was 15 I started exercising and eating less. At one point I think I was a little anorexic, then i became bulimic and right now I'm in between bulimia and binge eating disorder. Please help me I'm scared I won't be able to have kids. I still exercise five days a week and I look very fit and healthy. Although nobody knows that I am truely unhappy with myself. I hate I can't control my eating anymore, I'm scared my period won't come back no matter how much weight and muscle I gain. I'm sick of binging on food, I just need advise for not only why my period won't come back but also advise to help me cope and over come my disorders that no one knows about. Please help

- Hannah

Ps. I love to exercise and be healthy I want to become a personal trainer. I love it when I can actually get through five days without binging. It makes me feel strong but my mind tricks me and I aways some how binge again.