Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m a 17 year old male Having Sudden Perineal Pain

I’m a 17 year old male Having Sudden Perineal Pain

Patient: Hello, this is kind of awkward but I’m really nervous and scared, I’m 17 and i was masturbating and when I ejaculated it didn’t really come out as normal, it came out a little and then fully came out. 15 minutes later i started having perineal pain. What is going on? do i need to see a doctor? I was researching and wondering if its possible the semen went back up the uninary track and caused an infection, even though its only been 10-15 minutes.

Symptoms: Perineal Pain, somewhat trouble peeing

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for writing to us.The urinary discomfort makes infection a likely cause to your problem. Violent and forceful masturbation may also cause pain. Please see your doctor and get examined. You may have to get your urine tested. Treatment will be offered meanwhile till the test results arrive, to soothe the discomforts.