I'm a 17 yr old female I had a ski accident

Patient : I'm a 17 yr old female. I had a ski accident, and I hurt my knee. I recently had a MRI and found out I have two leaisions on my knee, it hurts to ski, or do any sport and sports are my life, my doctor says a 17 yr old shouldn't be getting leaisions, can I get them removed?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You got injury to your knee and have two lesions. You have not made clear What lesions you have. Avoiding skiing for few days will be helpful. Quadriceps exercises are helpful. You can take analgesics like Ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C is helpful in recovery. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.