Im a 22 year old female who suffers with endometriosis,

Patient

Q: Im a 22 year old female who suffers with endometriosis, ive got a feeling i might be pregnant has my last period was late and only last ed a day and half and it was very light with hardly any pain, which is completely opposite to my normal periods which last 6-8 days and is very heavy and painful. Ive been feeling very tired like i just want to sleep all day, ive broke out with painful acne which is not like me, amd ive been getting cramps, my nipples are sometimes sore. Ive also been having very vivid dreams, is any of these reason enough to take a pregnancy test, ive worked out the dates and if i am ill be about 6 weeks along. Also can endometriosis affect the result of hpt?

Symptoms:  Bloated, cramping, sore nipples, exhausted, vivid dreams
Doctor