I'm a 23 year old girl 2 years ago, I

Patient

Q: I'm a 23 year old girl. 2 years ago, I suffered from dengue fever. I think it was not much serious because I recovered like within 20 days from it.

After that, I've been experiencing severe hair loss. Hair loss while I apply oil and during shampoo...I've been ignoring it thinking that, it might be because of relocation and work stress.

But now, I see that my scalp is highly visible and the rate of hair growth is very slow. It seems as if I'm turning bald soon.

Please suggest me if I should consult a doctor? Or any home remedies can cure it.

I don't have dandruff issue either.

Pleaseeeee suggest me...

Doctor