I'm a 24 year old male About 6 weeks I

Q: I'm a 24 year old male.

About 6 weeks I found a pimple on my penis, it grew quite large and was there for about 2 weeks, after doing some research on herpes and read that genital herpes can not be popped, so I tried popping it and succeeded, it popped just like a regular pimple. At this stage I thought it was just a pimple and I didn't go to a doctor.

Yesterday when I woke up I noticed a tiny pimple appear on my penis. This is when I decided to book in for a doctors appointment. When I woke up today the tiny pimple had almost completely disappeared and I couldn't even show the doctor. The doctor thought I could have genital herpes, I felt my details were somewhat lacking though, he asked no questions and I forgot to mention I popped the first one.

I must also mention the last time I had sex was over 4 months ago, it was unprotected and I regret that.

Today I had a blood and urine test but I must wait 5 days for the results, I am completely freaking out, it's causing me a great deal of stress and anxiety.

Thanks in advance for your help. Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated.