Ask The Doctor > Pending > Im a 24 yr old female and 2 nights ago

Im a 24 yr old female and 2 nights ago

Patient: Im a 24 yr old female and 2 nights ago after me and my bf had sex i started having pain so bad i felt like i was in labor all over again. I couldnt really move, it was hard to breathe because of how bad it was, my heart was racing so bad i was sweating. I got sick a couple of times because of the pain. And now it still hurts not as much as it did but the pain is still there. Him and i didnt do anything out of the ordinary to cause it. But it i really felt like i was in labor and ive had 2 kids so i know the feeling. Im nervouse that it could be caused the implanon birth control that i have, even tho i have it since december 2012, ive read that it can cause you to have a tubal pregnancy.

Doctor: