I'm a 27 year old female and I've had 5

Patient : I'm a 27 year old female and I've had 5 swollen lymph nodes in my neck for 2.5 months now. I've been to the GP twice and am finally seeing an ent on Friday. I have had quite a bit of anxiety about this even though (worried about lymphoma) i had normal blood work and no other symptoms. Now I think I might feel a swollen supra clavicle node on each side. I don't remember feeling anything here before but I don't know what the chances of it being swollen nodes are if it is the same on both sides: this is making my anxiety worse is there a way to tell if they are lymph nodes or not
Symptoms:  Swollen lymph nodes
Doctor :   Hi. Noted your history. The only sure-shot way to know whether these are lymph nodes or not are two: - Ultrasonogra phy of the neck - FNAC- fine needle aspiration cytology - Biopsy after removal of the mass. These investigations will also tell us 100% whether these are lymph nodes or not and also will tell us the cause of their enlargement and give us the 100% diagnosis of cause of their enlargement and give the plan for further management. Hope this helps.