I'm a 29-year-old female weighing 115 highly active personal trainer

Q: I'm a 29-year-old female weighing 115 highly active personal trainer (3years) and dancer for 20 plus years.. I have recently seen a dr for back pain and had an MRI done with the results of L5 bulge with a slight tear and S1 pinched nerve and having terrible pain and can't take pain meds because I'm sensitive to medication and have visceral hypersensitivity in my stomach but have been taking lyrica to sleep and help kinda... I'm awaiting an epidural shot on Tuesday but have been feeling very dizzy and this afternoon when I stood up i fainted and came to on the floor on my hip ... My hips are hurting worse than ever and the pain traveling down my left legs has gotten sharp and excruciating.. I'm beyond scared and worried ., should I go to the ER I can't get ahold of my dr until tomorrow morning.. Please help

Thanks for the query too ATD for an opinion,

As mentioned in your history that you have been very active as a personal trainer and a dancer since long and had developed lower back pain extending to the left leg over a period of time and diagnoses with L5 spondylolisthesis or nuclear bulge causing compression of spinal nerves leading to sciatica like pain in the lower limb.Now after you had a dizzy spell probably due to hypotension or dehydration and suffered injury to your lower back and hips which caused shooting pain in the hips and increased pain in the leg which got sharp and excruciating indicates a probable worsening of the listhesis at the L5 level and there may be a vertebral disc prolapse.
You need to visit the ER as soon as possible for an immediate MRI to identify the extent of vertebral injury if it has worsened. If the injury is evident then an orthopedic consultation would be necessary and if required may be a surgical intervention.

I hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you good health,