I'm a 33 year old male suffering from ED?

Patient

Q: I'm a 33 year old male suffering what I can only call erectile dysfunction. It's been an issue since I've discovered masterbating and with every partner I've ever had. I enjoy sex and can reach orgasm every time, but I'm always partially flaccid and can't maintain a hard enough erection for penetration. I've had testing done and it's all clean including my testosterone level.

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
You seem to be suffering from Erectile Dysfunction.

The two most common causes of Erectile Dysfunction in Males are Diabetic Neuropathy and Psychogenic Erectile dysfunction. You have not mentioned any history of diabetes but you should get your blood sugar tested. I would also advise you to get color Doppler of penile vessels.
In such situation, I advise the following:
1. To take Methylcobalamine supplementation.
2. To use Sildenafil as on when required basis that is whenever sex is desired.
3. To cut down alcohol in case you take as this reduces erection when sex is tried after consumption of alcohol.
4. To keep blood sugars well controlled.
This is my best opinion for you.

You should discuss with your doctor before acting upon any advise.
Stay healthy