I'm a couple days late for my period and I have white discharge.

Patient : I'm a couple days late for my period and I have white discharge, I think I'm pregnant, I feel cramps but they aren't painful, and I get dizziness and sore boobs headaches etc And I'm very bloated
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Mild variations in menstrual cycles can be seen frequently. Though some of your symptoms are suggesting pregnancy, just by symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion, as these type of symptoms can be seen in premenstrual phase also. So, please go for urine pregnancy test once to find out the possibility of pregnancy. Take care.