I'm a day late for my period I took two preg tests

Patient : I'm a day late for my period I took two pregnancy test yesterday but they came back negative but now I have a brown slimey disscarge please help
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The abnormal discharge may be a part of premenstrual symptoms indicating that your cycl es are fast approaching. Since the pregnancy test is negative, wait for one more week, in case you do not get back the cycles, repeat the test again. Avoid stress, sleep well for 8 hours a day and have a healthy diet. This helps in bringing back your cycles. Hope this helped. Regards