Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m a female, and after I pee I feel like

I’m a female, and after I pee I feel like

Patient: I’m a female, and after I pee I feel like I don’t want to live around. It kind of hurts. Also, sometimes I feel like my bladder isn’t all the way empty. I have had a Urinary Tract Infection a couple years ago. This feels different but it is still a very uncomfortable feeling. Any ideas?

Symptoms: Uncomfortable feeling after Urinating

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Pain and burning sensation after micturition, feeling of in complete emptying etc may indicate urinary tract infection.As you are having severe pain, better to consult your doctor and get evaluated.By clinical examination and investigations like urine microscopy, urine culture and sensitivity, ultrasound etc, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treatment can be planned accordingly.Take care