I'm a fourteen year old girl and I've had a

Patient : I'm a fourteen year old girl and I've had a head cold for about four days now. On Sunday I had on-off diarrhea throughout the day, but other than that just felt like someone who had a common cold. I took some liquid cold medicine around 5 PM and began to progressively feel sick with nausea. I woke up at 12:30 in the morning with my heart pounding and going about 130 beats per minute and feeling like I was going to throw up. However, I didn't. I called a nurse at my local clinic and told her my symptoms and we thought it was probably the cold medicine (for the heart rate and the anxiety) and dehydration (the nausea) that caused what I was feeling. I drank a small amount of water and, when my heart rate slowed, went back to sleep. Monday morning I woke up feeling fine. My stomach was better and my heart rate had returned to normal. When the afternoon arrived, I slowly began to feel sick to my stomach again. This continuously got worse throughout the day until I went to bed. I didn't wake up at all that night and my heart rate was normal. Today, Tuesday morning, I woke up feeling alright again. My stomach is a little uneasy, but I've eaten and I don't feel like I'm going to throw up. I'm not sure what's going on with my body. I still have typical cold symptoms like a stuffy nose but I haven't had a fever at all during these past four days. I'm wondering if I could have a stomach virus too, but not be throwing up? Is it possible with a stomach virus to feel sick in the evening and at night and then feel okay when waking up and throughout the day? Thank you!
Symptoms:  Sneezing, stuffy nose, diarrhea (one day), nausea (during the night), rapid heart beat (one night)