Im a guy age 22, i start masturbating since 13

Patient: 21 Im a guy age 22, i start masturbating since 13 years old, i masturbate, 3 to 5 times a day, my amount of ejaculation is getting lesser, and wont last a minit, and my penis looks bend, after masturbation, I tend to urine alot, is something happening to me im scared, need help.

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read and understood your query.Yes, you certainly need a help as per the history you h ave provided.Noted the history of starting masturbation at the age of 13 is not a problem.But doing 3 to 5 times a day is not really a healthy practice.As per the norms of a normal human being, masturbating 3 to 4 times in a week is definitely normal and a healthy thing. You have to reduce the masturbation to this level.The history of reduced amount of semen, less time for ejaculation, bending of the penis (Peyronie’s), too much urination (frequency, I think) all are due to excessive masturbation.I would advise you the following:Consult a Urologist, a sex counselor for your evaluation, physical examination, and further management.Do not worry mush as stress and anxiety would add to the problems.I hope this answer helps you.