Im a guy age 22, i start masturbating since 13

Patient

Q: 21 Im a guy age 22, i start masturbating since 13 years old, i masturbate, 3 to 5 times a day, my amount of ejaculation is getting lesser, and wont last a minit, and my penis looks bend, after masturbation, I tend to urine alot, is something happening to me im scared, need help.  

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your query.
Yes, you certainly need a help as per the history you have provided.
Noted the history of starting masturbation at the age of 13 is not a problem.
But doing 3 to 5 times a day is not really a healthy practice.
As per the norms of a normal human being, masturbating 3 to 4 times in a week is definitely normal and a healthy thing. You have to reduce the masturbation to this level.
The history of reduced amount of semen, less time for ejaculation, bending of the penis (Peyronie's), too much urination (frequency, I think) all are due to excessive masturbation.
I would advise you the following:
Consult a Urologist, a sex counselor for your evaluation, physical examination, and further management.
Do not worry mush as stress and anxiety would add to the problems.

I hope this answer helps you.