I'm a little sick with an asthma problem and I'm

Patient

Q: I'm a little sick with an asthma problem and I'm coughing up darker yellow Fleming I've been to my doc and she put me on prednisone for the asthma and said to drink plenty of fluids all of which I am but now I'm having more mucus looking discharge down there. Is this a infection or something I need to see my doc again for? It has no smell and doesn't hurt but it is sticky and a light yellow color. I haven't had sex in a little more than a month but when I did it was not painful. Ideas?

Symptoms:  Coughing, sneezing, flem, breathing issues, vaginal discharge
Doctor