I'm a teen with two major problems 1 I have depression

Q: I'm a teen with two major problems...

1. I have depression. I've taken antidepressants in the past, and they work for their purpose, but they also seem to increase #2.
2. I have a hard time focusing on tasks, big or small, and am generally fidgety, etc... I think I might have a condition such as ADHD.

Here's the thing, I have heard of some drugs (e.g. Adderall) that, can treat both ADHD and depression (while not clinically proven for this, there is evidence that it works). However, it is my understanding that due to widespread abuse, prescription drugs like Adderall are hard to come by, at least through legal means (and I don't want to use any illegal channels for medical treatment, that's very scary in my opinion).

Are there any good alternatives to adderall that are...
1. Either over the counter or easy to get a prescription to
- or -
2. Relatively cheap (why do you think i'm coming to an online doctor??),
or am I just stuck with either trying my luck to get a hard to come by prescription and/or tough it out.

Are there any good/easy ways to get this prescription?