I'm a teenage girl and I am worried that I might be pregnant or what is wrong with my period?

Patient

Q: Hi, I am an 18 year old female and I tried to have sex on November 18th, 2011. When I tried the guy used a condom but since I am still a virgin it wouldn't fit so we stopped trying. So technically I am still a virgin. I got my period a few days after that normally, but I am due for my period now (a month later, december) and I have been having spotting for 3 days and really bad cramps (worse than normal) and a very light flow. I see my stomach is getting bigger and bloated but those are my only symptoms. am i pregnant? or what is the cause of this? i also took a pregnancy test and it came out negative.. like 4 days after i attempted to have sex i DID get my period.
it's just the month after that it's acting weird.
its a very very light flow...
and he stuck it inside me but not fully bc it didn't hurt that bad and my hymen didn't break and it legit lasted for 5 seconds

Doctor