I'm a very clean person I shower twice a day sometimes

Patient

Q: I'm a very clean person.I shower twice a day sometimes with thrice. I use antibacterial soap and betadine when I shower. But for some reason I still smell like "musty butt".

Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

Unfortunately, some people sweat continuously and there is always a smell associated with them. You mentioned you shower twice and you also use Betadine but it is still not helping. I will advise you to use a body shower along with the soap especially the ones with jojoba oil as its component. Jojoba has good anti-bacterial properties and also fights the excessive sweating and keeps the body fresh.

Hope this was helpful,