I'm a virgin and 18. My boyfriend and I were grinding with our underwear on.

Q: First of all, I'm a virgin and 18.
My boyfriend and I were grinding with our underwear on. I am sure he didn't ejaculate, and I don't think there was any pre-cum.
I got my period on schedule (day 28 of my cycle), however I had really bad cramps, the worst cramps I've ever had in my life. The cramps got so bad I had to call an ambulance. My hands started going numb and I was shaking. They told me that I have had an anxiety attack and hyperventalated. They asked if I could possibly be pregnant, and I replied no because I really didn't think I could be. So they told me to just rest and left. The cramps haven't came back, but I became paranoid about being pregnant so I took a pregnancy test, it came back negative.
it's only the second day of my period, and it seems a little lighter than normal. it appears to be normal color with clots, but to me it seems a little lighter, but i don't think there is chance it could be called spotting. there seems to be too much blood for that.
I have a gyno appointment scheduled, but I'm still worried that maybe the test came back negative because I was on my period or it was too soon.
My rational side says that there isn't any way i could be pregnant, but my irrational side it still a little worried.