Im a virgin and have had trouble with warts


Q: Im a virgin and have had trouble with warts on my hands in the past, I had what looked like 2 warts on the top shaft of my penis, 1 was a little bigger than the other but they were small, I cut out the first/bigger one and I now have a scar I cut it out about 2 weeks ago, how can I get rid of this scar and fast???


A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

Genital warts should always treated by a Doctor. In fact, warts anywhere should not be cut. There are various treatment modalities available for warts including:
1) Chemical cauterisation using Trichloroacetic acid or potassium hydroxide or phenol
2 ) Electrocautery or radio frequency
3 ) Topical podophyllin
4) Topical imiquimod

Scars on the genital area are very difficult to treat.
I will advise you to visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription accordingly.

I hope it helps.
Take care

Related Q&A

Q: I had a fully ablative laser procedure on my nose three months ago to minimize some shallow acne scars, but the resul...

Q: I am 18 years old and my penis has a very noticeable curve when it is erect. I don't think I have Peyronie's disease ...

Q: I have got multiple cuts my hand with blade because of my personal reason but its not soo deep. What ointment should ...

Q: Hello, I am a man, 25 years old. A couple of months ago I experimented with TCA peel at home, because I have quite ir...

Q: I'm having a physical and I don't want to reveal that I had a chest tube inserted years ago. Can the doctor tell I h...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon