I'm a virgin and I can't get my bf penis inside

Patient : I'm a virgin and I can't get my bf penis inside. When he tries it hurts so much. Im starting to think something's wrong with me.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There is nothing for you to worry in this regard as more than 60% of the virgins face t he problem of penis penetration at intercourse. It can be dealt with simple measures like increasing the duration of foreplay which will in turn cause natural lubrication of the vagina, reducing anxiety before sex, developing an emotional bonding with your partner. Use of lubricants like KY jelly can help in easy penetration. If all these measures fail, you may have to consult a gynecologist for an examination and serial dilation under anesthesia. Hope this helped. Regards

Related Q&A

Q: Husband is 43 years old and has been on prograf and cellcept for last 7 years due to heart transplant. Levels of prog...

Q: I have an unstable spondylolisthesis. Over the last year and a half I have been hitting the bottle pretty hard to de...

Q: I had a PET scan and the results are in but my doctor is on vacation. Can you help?

Q: Two weeks ago I have a large ulcer on my right tonsil, it has since healed and can no longer be seen. I religiously r...

Q: My son has pyogenic granulomas can you tell me what it is please it's on the middle of his chest it's always bleeding...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon