I'm a virgin and I can't get my bf penis inside

Patient : I'm a virgin and I can't get my bf penis inside. When he tries it hurts so much. Im starting to think something's wrong with me.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There is nothing for you to worry in this regard as more than 60% of the virgins face t he problem of penis penetration at intercourse. It can be dealt with simple measures like increasing the duration of foreplay which will in turn cause natural lubrication of the vagina, reducing anxiety before sex, developing an emotional bonding with your partner. Use of lubricants like KY jelly can help in easy penetration. If all these measures fail, you may have to consult a gynecologist for an examination and serial dilation under anesthesia. Hope this helped. Regards